Dear Jesus,
For Christmas, I want a transformed heart.
I want it to contain joy that comes only from You.
I want it to beat only for You.
I want it to be completely in love with You.
I also ask for healing in my heart.
Which I think will come easier when I am able to let go of my desires and the hopes that I did have. Teach me to surrender those to You and to not let them control me.
Lord, I know that Christmas isn't just about my wants, so I pray that as I am changed, You would get the glory. Use me for Your kingdom.
But I do need healing.
Thank You for the ways You are continually growing me, and thank You for what You will do in me because of this.
Love,
Your Daughter.
1 comment:
This is really pretty.
I enjoyed seeing ya this morning!!!
Post a Comment