Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm sorry, I can't: I have Greek.

My friends want to make me a t-shirt that has that phrase on it.
Why?
Because that is my response when during the week they ask if I want to hang out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even better, make the T-shirt IN Greek--it makes it that much geekier!

Greek was a lot of fun, but unfortunately I've forgotten most of it. I hope you keep it up better than I did. It will be so fun when you come home for church and Ken and Jim pull out all their Greek grammar and you'll be "in the know."

Georgia said...

I'm sorry, that's no fun.
I've felt that way about all my classes within the past week or so. Blah.

But Greek is a really cool language, and I'm sure it'll all be worth it in the end. If not, then you can at least impress the local sorrorities and fraternities. :)