That's a link for an interview session that Rick Warren had with Obama and McCain... It's long, about an hour and a half all the way through, but really interesting to watch. I haven't gotten to see much of the election stuff since I have been gone all summer, and I saw this link on Josh Harris's blog so I wanted to check it out. It was neat to be able to contrast how both of them answered the exact same questions (without his rival in the room). Obama is a good speaker, but he sounds like he is saying his recited speeches while McCain seems more genuine at most points. Obama had really long answers to his questions - he would say his point of view, then make room for all of these different allowances and tolerance for everyone else while McCain said his answer and stuck with it. But I recommend watching it if you have spare time and missed it on CNN the other night. (I don't know when it was on - we only have two channels, so thank goodness for internet TV.)
No comments:
Post a Comment