My New Running Shoes
A Haiku by Samantha Swartzwelder
my new running shoes
feel like pillows on my feet
as I run up hills.
Yes, I am obsessed with my new running shoes. Thanks to The Sporty Runner in Conway (and my mom, who was willing to go somewhere she knew would probably be more expensive) I can finally run and not wish my feet would fall off. Apparently, I have a high arch (I always thought it was normal!) so I needed specific shoes. Plus my feet rotate funny and are wider than they used to be due to surgery. So we went in and the salesgirl watched me walk and run and had me try on different types of shoes to see which ones felt best.
Now if only I could magically be back in shape... the hills all over campus don't make my training any easier!
No comments:
Post a Comment