college senior studying English/creative writing - Campus Crusade student staff - disciple of Jesus continuing to trust that "He who began a good work in [me] will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ"
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
trendy
I caved, and followed the new trend by getting feather extensions.
It's addicting, I might add. I want more.
Although, it might be one of those things I look back on in 25 years, and my kids make fun of me for it. I can just hear myself saying, "But it was so cool back then!" Just like my mother.
Not gonna lie. These have recently become all the rage here at school and it makes me wish I had long hair just so I could get some. I think they're pretty cool
2 comments:
you're a babe
Not gonna lie. These have recently become all the rage here at school and it makes me wish I had long hair just so I could get some. I think they're pretty cool
Post a Comment