Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Makeover

First of all, I ate normal meals on a normal schedule today for the first time since Friday - PTL! I am feeling mostly better, still a little tired and my stomach isn't always happy, but for the purposes of reassuring my parents, I am doing good :) Thank you so much for your prayers.

The other night, while babysitting Summer, she asked to put makeup on me. Now, prior to the Foltz family, my babysitting jobs have been with boys - rough and tumble, let's wrestle and play with light sabers and such. And Collin and Summer are definitely the wrestling type (more like kung fu pandas...), but Summer is a girly girl. I am not, but when I play with her, I do my best to be one.

BEFORE



AFTER the nail polish, multiple layers of lip gloss, blush all over the face, eye shadow, and glitter-LOTS of glitter (the two flashes fool everyone and they stop smiling...)



1 comment:

Liz McClellan said...

Precious! I am so glad you are feeling better! I love you missy moo.