Friday, January 30, 2009

sick

I am home in Conway. School was cancelled till Monday because people still don't have power and campus is a wreck. All of the trees are damaged - so upsetting. But it has been nice (kinda weird, but nice) having the whole week off of school save Monday - and even then my last class lasted only fifteen minutes because the teacher had to go pick up her kids since schools were letting out early.

I have been sick since Wednesday, and Mom wanted me to come home. I am feeling better today than I was the past two days, but still not great.  The past two days all I have done is lay in bed and attempt to sleep, with a couple movies here and there. Thankfully, on Wednesday, my friend Robert visited and brought me chicken noodle soup. Then, on Thursday, Noel and Charis brought me a smoothie, Sprite, and more soup. Then Noel made me take medicine, because I hadn't taken any. 


Here's a picture of my favorite tree on campus, now destroyed. Dumb ice storm.

No comments: