Thursday, November 13, 2008

ABCs of my day

A: Anticipation. Barn dance tomorrow night! Although this could be really fun, I think it will either heighten my daydreaming about a boy or I will be disappointed with this boy. Kind of a lose-lose situation. Unless I can get my heart out of it.

B: Blessed. I am so blessed! I was just about to use the word "busyness" - I hate saying that I am so busy - but then I realized that I am busy because God has blessed me so much! Eleven girls is a lot to have in a Bible study by myself, but that's God being faithful! It's hard trying to balance lots to different friends and trying to spend time with them, but I look back to high school when I didn't have very many friends and I see God at work.

C: Creative Writing. I have a poem due in 45 minutes that I have mostly written but am not satisfied with. I probably will turn it in unsatisfied, which I hate doing, but poetry is hard to just sit down and write! Writing in general comes so much more natural if I am inspired, rather than my teacher giving us a specific assignment. But that's okay.

1 comment:

Little Oak Table said...

the picture of you and your dad is P-R-E-C-I-O-U-S!!!!!!!!!!!